December Holiday Reservation Info
Due to the extremely high volume of people wishing to make a reservation in the month of December the following guidelines have been posted to best accomidate everyone as best as possible.
- NON AVAILABLE TIMES - Reservations are full for for the following dates. Last minute spots may be available so it doesn't hurt to call that day.
- Saturday, December 20th
- Sunday, December 21st
Please consider an afternoon or weekday as your best bet for dining or bocce play during the holiday season.
- Reservations are available for up to 14 people and can be made up to one week in advance and are subject to availability. Groups over 14 people should contact our events department at (248) 371-9987 Ext. 12 to make your reservation regardless of when you wish to make your reservation.
- A reservation more than a week in advance requires a pre-order and deposit through our events department at (248) 371-9987 Ext. 12 and is available for any sized group. Reservations are dependent upon availability.
- The best way to guarantee a reservation is to reserve through our events department which requires a deposit and pre-order.
Please call or email our events department if you have any questions not listed on this page as they are experts in our reservation process
Thank you and we hope you have a wonderful holiday season
Hours of Operation
- MONDAY-THURSDAY: 11am-11pm
- FRIDAY: 11am-12am
- SATURDAY: 2pm-12am
- SUNDAY: 2pm-8pm
*Special Holiday Hours*
- Wednesday, December 24th - CLOSED CHRISTMAS EVE
- Thursday, December 25th - CLOSED CHRISTMAS DAY
- Saturday, December 27th - OPEN EARLY at NOON instead of 2pm
- Wednesday, December 31st - CLOSED NEW YEARS EVE
- Thursday, January 1st - CLOSED NEW YEARS DAY
General reservations for 14 people and under are available up to one week in advance for dining or bocce by calling the reservation desk:
For reservations, call: (248) 371-9987 ext. 0
If you need to reserve a date further out than one week in advance, you may contact our events department and pre-order from our events menu by calling (248) 371-9987 Ext. 12
Please view our menu selections and offerings for pre-order from our events department.
We take reservations up to one week in advance.
Besides some simple equipment, all that's needed to play bocce is a spirit of fun and good sportsmanship.
Bocce lane reservations are $10 per player for a 90 minute duration. Each lane has a capacity of up to 12 players with up to 8 people able to play simultaneously. Other rental durations are available as well.
Competition and great fun
Information including standings and rules for league players. Not a league player? Learn more about our leagues and joining in the fun.
- Reservations for 14 people and under are available up to a week in advance and are recommended for both dining and bocce play, however walk-ins are accepted pending availability
- For walk in guests regular menu service is available for groups of a maximum of 14 people and family style service is available for groups of 8-24 people. Larger groups should contact our events department in advance
- Appropriate smart-casual attire is completely acceptable. We ask that gentlemen not wear sleeveless shirts
- Flat soft soled shoes required for bocce play. Basically, no spiked heels or work boots
- No food or beverages allowed in the playing area
- No outside food or beverage.
- No balloons that float please. Our fire system is sensitive to these gases.
- Cakes-You may bring your own celebration cake however there may be a fee if our staff serves it or uses our plateware. We ask our guests to limit outsides celebration desserts to a single cake only.
- Call your mother
What is a Palazzo and what's a bocce
You'll find information here about Palazzo di Bocce and what makes the facility one of the most unique places in the world.